The appearance of the error code CSC_7200026 is a common problem for AliExpress users. This error is faced by those who tried to pay for the order using a bank card.
For security reasons, card verification is required (appeal). Error code: CSC_7200026.
Causes of Error Code CSC_7200026
Payment error CSC_7200026 indicates that the Aliexpress security system considered your bank card suspicious. For security reasons, the site blocked the payment.
Note that you can easily make money transactions using this card on other third-party resources, but it is on Aliexpress that it can cause distrust.
Consider the main reasons for distrust of Aliexpress on your bank card:
You have just registered on Aliexpress and placed an order for a significant amount;
You registered your account in one region, and payment is made from another (for example, from Crimea);
According to Aliexpress, you are not the owner of the bank card with which the attempt was made to pay for the order;
You have made too many transactions in your bank account.
How to Fix Error Code CSC_7200026?
- Clear the cache;
- Make a purchase through another browser;
- Install a free VPN extension and try to pay again;
- Verify the card.
This method is a recommendation from Aliexpress and is considered the most effective. Card confirmation takes about three days. Please note that the verification time may increase during the sales period and the Chinese New Year.
You will get detailed instructions via automated email from Aliexpress. You will need to send scans of proof of identity (passport or driver’s license). Be sure to send documents in color. Otherwise, Aliexpress may not consider your application.
It is also important to note that if the details you send for verification do not match the details of your account, then your application for card verification will be rejected.
After confirming the bank card, the Error Code CSC_7200026 will disappear, and you will be able to pay for your order.
Clear the Cache
“Clear cache” is typically used to clear temporary files stored in your web browser’s cache. For example, this may be helpful if you need help using the site. B. If the page loads slowly or displays incorrect information.
Generally, to clear the cache in your web browser, you can follow these steps:
- Open your web browser.
- Click on the “Tools” or “Settings” menus.
- Select the “Privacy” or “Security” tab.
- Look for the option to clear the cache.
- Click on the “Clear” button.
The exact steps for clearing your cache vary by web browser. However, the general process is the same.
After clearing your cache, you may need to reload the site you’re struggling with. This should do the trick.
Here are some tips for clearing the cache:
- You can clear the cache for all websites or just for specific websites.
- You can also clean and remove cookies, browsing data, and if you still have problems after clearing the cache, you can try restarting your computer.
Make a purchase through another browser;
Here are some examples of different browsers that you can use to make a purchase:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Which browser you choose depends on your personal preferences and the features that are important to you. For example, if you want a fast, secure browser, you might choose Google Chrome. If you want a browser that emphasizes privacy, you see Firefox.
Whichever browser you choose, make sure you are using a secure browser. The browser must have a security certificate proving the website’s identity. You can check a website’s security certificate by looking for the padlock icon in the address bar.
Finally, be careful about the information you share online. Don’t give your credit card details or other sensitive information to sites you don’t trust.
Install a free VPN extension and try to pay again;
Of course, you can install a free VPN extension and then try the paid one again. A VPN extension can help mask your IP address so that it appears you are located in another country. This can help prevent payment errors.
Here are the steps on how to install a free VPN extension:
- Open the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for a free VPN extension.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Follow the instructions to install the extension.
After installing the VPN extension, you can connect to a VPN server in another country. Then try payment again.
Here are some examples of free VPN extensions that you can use:
- Hola VPN
- Hotspot Shield
Which VPN extension you choose will depend on your preferences and which features are important. For example, you can select Hola VPN for an easy-to-use VPN extension. If you want a VPN extension with many servers, you can choose TunnelBear.
No matter which VPN extension you choose, make sure it is reputable and has a solid reputation for security. You should also avoid free VPN extensions that require account creation or ask for personal information.
Verify the card.
I can help you verify your card on AliExpress. Here are the steps to do this:
- Go to the AliExpress website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Alipay” button.
- Click on the “Cards” tab.
- Click the “Verify Card” button next to the card you want to verify.
- Enter the card number, CVV code, expiration date, and billing address.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
A “Card successfully verified” message will appear if your card was successfully verified. You can then use your card to shop on AliExpress.
You will see a “Card Verification Failed” message if your card is not successfully verified. There are several reasons why your card might not be successfully verified, such as:
- The card number needs to be corrected CVV code is incorrect.
- The expiration date needs to be corrected billing address must be updated; the bank has blocked the card.
If you still need help dating your card, please contact AliExpress Customer Support.
Here are some additional tips for verifying your bank card on AliExpress:
- Make sure that you are using the correct card. Check the card number, CVV code, expiration date, and billing address to ensure you use the right card.
- Use a secure internet connection. Ensure you use a fast internet connection before entering your credit card details.
- Be careful about what information you share online. Do not share your credit card details with anyone you do not trust.
Alternative Ways to Pay Aliexpress:
If you do not have time to wait for verification, there are easier ways to make a payment:
- Use other payment methods like electronic money or a mobile phone bill. Since the error occurs when paying with a bank card.
- Clear the cache and history of your web browser, or use a different web browser. You can also try to pay through the mobile application.
- If the above methods do not help, use browsers that support VPN.
In general, if you do not commit any fraudulent actions concerning Aliexpress, the error is relatively easy for you to eliminate.
AliExpress Payment Failed for Security Reasons
Payment failures can be frustrating, but they often occur due to security measures by AliExpress to protect buyers and sellers. Understanding the reasons behind these failures can help you navigate the payment process more effectively.
Reasons for Payment Failure on AliExpress
There are several reasons why a payment may fail on AliExpress:
- Insufficient funds: If your account needs more funds to cover the payment, it will fail.
- Incorrect payment information: Mistyped or outdated payment details can cause the price to fail.
- Address verification issues: AliExpress requires accurate address information to prevent fraudulent transactions. The provided address must be verified for the payment to succeed.
- Security checks: AliExpress employs security measures to detect and prevent suspicious activities. If your payment triggers these checks, it may be flagged and fail.
Common Payment Failed Error Messages
When a payment fails on AliExpress, you may see one of the following error messages:
- “Payment failed, please try again”: This generic error message indicates that the payment could not be processed, and you should attempt the amount again.
- “We couldn’t process this payment for security reasons“: This specific error message suggests that the payment failed due to security concerns. Additional steps are required to resolve the issue.
- “We have declined your payment”: This error message indicates that we, as the provider, have declined your payment. You may need to contact us to address the issue.
It is crucial to address payment failures promptly to avoid delays in receiving your ordered items. Failure to resolve payment issues can lead to canceled orders or suspended accounts.
You can ensure a smooth and secure shopping experience on AliExpress by taking the necessary steps to resolve payment failures.
Troubleshooting Payment Failed Issues on AliExpress
If your payment failed on AliExpress, follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
1. Checking Payment Information
The first step in troubleshooting a payment failure is to review and verify your payment information. Ensure you have entered the correct payment details, including the card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
Double-check for any typographical errors or outdated information. Even a minor mistake can lead to a payment failure.
2. Verifying Identity and Address
If your payment failed for security reasons, verifying your identity and address may be necessary. AliExpress employs stringent security measures to protect users from fraudulent activities.
Sometimes, they may require additional verification to ensure the transaction is legitimate. Follow the instructions provided by AliExpress to complete the verification process, which may include submitting identification documents or confirming your address.
3. Contacting AliExpress Customer Support
If you have tried the above steps and are still experiencing payment failures, it’s recommended to contact AliExpress customer support for assistance.
They have a dedicated team to help users resolve payment issues and can provide specific guidance based on your situation.
Contacting customer support allows you to receive personalized assistance and fix the problem more efficiently.
Resolving Payment Failed for Security Reasons
It can be frustrating when your payment fails on AliExpress for security reasons. However, you can take steps to resolve this issue and complete your transaction.
1. Appealing the Payment Failure
If you receive the error message “We couldn’t process this payment for security reasons,” it means your payment has been flagged for further review.
In such cases, you can appeal the payment failure by following the instructions provided by AliExpress.
This usually involves providing additional information or documentation to verify the transaction’s legitimacy. Cooperate with AliExpress during the appeal process to expedite the resolution.
2. Providing Additional Verification
To address security concerns, AliExpress may request additional verification from you. This can include submitting documents such as a scanned ID, passport, or proof of address.
Make sure to provide the requested information promptly and accurately. By cooperating with AliExpress’s verification process, you demonstrate your commitment to a secure transaction, increasing the chances of resolving the payment failure.
3. Waiting Period and Resubmitting Payment
Sometimes, AliExpress may require a waiting period before you can resubmit the payment. This waiting period allows them to complete the necessary security checks and ensure the transaction is legitimate.
Once the waiting period has passed, you can try making the payment again. Ensure that your payment information is correct, and if prompted, complete any additional verification steps.
With patience and adherence to AliExpress’s guidelines, you can overcome payment failure and complete your purchase.
AliExpress PayPal Payment Issues
While AliExpress supports PayPal as a payment method, users may occasionally encounter issues with PayPal payments. Here are some common problems and steps to troubleshoot them:
1. Aliexpress Paypal not Working
If you experience difficulties using PayPal on AliExpress, consider the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that your PayPal account is linked and verified correctly on AliExpress.
- Check your PayPal balance and confirm that you have sufficient funds or a linked payment method available.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, or use a different browser to eliminate technical issues.
- Contact AliExpress customer support for further assistance if the problem persists.
2. Troubleshooting PayPal Payment Errors
If your PayPal payment encounters an error on AliExpress, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Verify that your PayPal account is in good standing and not limited or restricted.
- Confirm that the shipping address on AliExpress matches the address associated with your PayPal account.
- Contact PayPal customer support for any specific PayPal-related issues affecting your payment.
- Consider alternative payment methods if the PayPal issue persists.
3. Alternative Payment Methods on AliExpress
AliExpress offers various alternative payment methods in addition to PayPal. If you encounter issues with PayPal or prefer a different payment option, consider the following alternatives:
- Credit or Debit Cards: AliExpress accepts major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Ensure your card is valid and has sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
- AliExpress Wallet: The AliExpress Wallet is a convenient and secure digital payment method. You can fund your wallet using various payment options, including bank transfers or other methods. Using the AliExpress Wallet, you can streamline the payment process and avoid potential payment failures associated with external payment gateways.
- Local Payment Methods: AliExpress also supports a range of local payment methods specific to certain countries or regions. These may include popular options like Alipay, iDEAL, Boleto, and others. Check the available payment methods for your location to find an alternative that suits your needs.
Encountering payment failures on AliExpress, especially for security reasons, can be a temporary hurdle in completing your online purchase. You can overcome these issues by understanding the reasons behind payment failures and following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article.
Remember to check your payment information, verify your identity and address if required, and contact AliExpress customer support for assistance. Additionally, be aware of specific PayPal payment issues and explore alternative payment methods AliExpress offers.
Enjoy a secure and seamless shopping experience on AliExpress by addressing payment failures promptly and ensuring a smooth transaction process.
There can be several reasons why your payment failed on AliExpress. It could be due to insufficient funds in your account, incorrect payment information, address verification issues, or triggered security checks.
Review your payment details and address accuracy, and consider contacting AliExpress customer support for further assistance.
AliExpress may indicate that your payment has failed due to various reasons.
This could be because of security measures implemented to protect users from fraudulent activities or if there are issues with the payment information provided.
It is important to check the error message displayed and follow the recommended steps to resolve the payment failure.
Your payment may be unsuccessful on AliExpress due to insufficient funds, incorrect payment details, address verification problems, or security concerns.
Double-check your payment information, ensure you have enough funds, and verify that your address is accurate. If the issue persists, reach out to AliExpress customer support for assistance.
The transaction was unsuccessful when AliExpress displayed a “payment failed” message.
This could be due to various factors, including insufficient funds, incorrect payment information, address verification issues, or triggered security checks.
Carefully review the error message and follow the steps to address the payment failure.